Discover the 13 projects selected in the first half of 2019 by the artistic committee of the Franco-British Fluxus Contemporary Art Fund.
Projects supported by Fluxus Art Projects for the first half of 2019
7 UK Exhibits
- CUBITT – Clemence Seilles
- NATIONAL GALLERIES OF SCOTLAND – Aurélien Froment, Olwen Fouéré
- BONINGTON GALLERY - than Assouline, Cyrus Goberville, Philippe Hallis, Laëtitia Badaut Haussmann
- GASWORK – Lionel Soukaz
- JUPITER WOODS - Nils Alix-Tabeling
- SERPENTINE GALLERIES- Claire Filmont, Tabita Rezaire, Frédérique Ait Touati, Bruno Latour, Alex Cecchetti
- MIMOSA HOUSE GALLERY - Sabrina Soyer, Claire Finch, Camille Cornu, Hélène Baril, Marguerite Humeau, Josèfa Ntjam
5 exhibits in France
- CAPC MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART OF BORDEAUX - Ruth Ewan
- CENTRE POMPIDOU - Than Hussein Clark, Hannah Quinlan & Rosie Hastings
- FRAC ILE-DE-FRANCE, LE PLATEAU - Simon Starling
- BETONSALON - Liverpool Black Women Filmmakers & Rehana Daraman, Georgia Lucas-Going, Dala Nala
- TRIANGLE FRANCE - ASTERIDES - Jesse Darling
1 exhibit curation project
- STUDIO VOLTAIRE - Nicola Wright and Laura Harford
Through exhibitions in museums and art centres, monographs and group exhibitions, bilateral collaborations and curatorial research projects, Fluxus Art Projects reaffirms its commitment to artists and institutions at all levels of development, throughout France and the UK.
Fluxus Arts Projects was founded in 2010 and is a Franco-British Charity receiving public-private funding to support the creation of innovative artistic projects from both countries. Launched by the Institut français of the United Kingdom, joined by the Institut français of Paris, the Ministry of Culture and Communication and the British Council, Fluxus has also been able to gather a group of sponsors around a hundred projects which have been completed in the past 7 years, thanks to its support.